Language Barrier

Randy & Cheyanne charan at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 11 08:29:44 PST 2002

Hi Duos,

	Not to pick on tobias who appears to have written what's below but
my attitude is the opposite.  I always feel bad that I have only managed
to learn English.  I welcome all input and I would bet judging by this
fine Duo community that if we get a question in an African Bushman click
language someone on this list will be able to tell that bushman in his
native language how to fix the click of death in his DuoDock ;-).   I
would be proud to do that if I could.

cheers,

Randy Gore

> I found it rather odd (and I'm a native German speaker). Most people can
> muster at least some English, and if only to start with something like
> "sorry I don't speak English..."

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that
here
and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)
---
another stolen signature