[Duo2400] Re: Foreign Language Posting & efficiently pertinentmessages

Andrew W. Hill jessicat at jmug.org
Thu Dec 12 10:31:07 PST 2002

>C'est un grand plaisir pour moi, vivant à Paris,  de lire un message
>en français....
>mais ça ne me gêne ullement de les lire en anglais.. je pense que le
>contenu des
>messages est ce qu'il y a de plus important, ainsi que la
>convivialité qui règne sur
>cette liste dont je lis les messages aves grand interet depuis
>plusieurs années.
>Amicalement à tous
>Bernie-

I think this topic should probably be done in English.  Here's the
Babelfished version of Bernies message:

"It is a great pleasure for me, living in Paris, of reading a French
message.... but that ullement does not obstruct me to read them in
English. I think that the contents of the messages are what there is
of more significant, as well as the user-friendliness which reigns on
this list of which I have read the messages aves great interest for
several years. In a friendly way with all"

Aqua
--
Fade far away, dissolve, and quite forget
What thou among the leaves hast never known,