babbelfished

Robert R. Daniel rrdaniel2 at mac.com
Thu Dec 12 22:16:48 PST 2002

>>C'est un grand plaisir pour moi, vivant =E0 Paris,  de lire un message
>>en fran=E7ais....
>>mais =E7a ne me g=EAne ullement de les lire en anglais.. je pense que le
>>contenu des
>>messages est ce qu'il y a de plus important, ainsi que la
>>convivialit=E9 qui r=E8gne sur
>>cette liste dont je lis les messages aves grand interet depuis
>>plusieurs ann=E9es.
>>Amicalement =E0 tous
>>Bernie-

>I think this topic should probably be done in English.  Here's the
>Babelfished version of Bernies message:

>"It is a great pleasure for me, living in Paris, of reading a French
>message.... but that ullement does not obstruct me to read them in
>English. I think that the contents of the messages are what there is
>of more significant, as well as the user-friendliness which reigns on
>this list of which I have read the messages aves great interest for
>several years. In a friendly way with all"

Here's a human translation of Bernie's message:

"It is a great pleasure for me, living in Paris, to read a message in
French.  But it does bother me at all to read them in English.  I
think the content of the messages is what is most important, as well
as the friendliness (conviviality) which reigns on this list whose
messages I have been reading with great interest for several years.

Amicably to all [Best wishes to all or Cordially],

Bernie"