[Duo2400] Re: Foreign Language Posting & efficiently pertinentmessages/OT

THE ROCK PETER777 at gte.net
Fri Dec 13 03:42:09 PST 2002

I remember years ago, when I was a freshman in college, I wrote in one of my papers
that American English was not english at all but a language that was very similar to
English ( the Queen's English as it is called here - will they change it to King's
English when Charles or Harry become King?). The professor was not amused. It was
meant as a joke. I always thought a trunk was something that came with elephants and
a boot was something I wore ... this is all confusing to me ... I think I'll go learn
Japanese or Arabic or something...
Peter.

--
ON THIS ROCK....I WILL....PREVAIL....