[Duo2400] Duo/2400 List - where we all are

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 06:05:05 PST 2002

Hmmm....living or there a bunch?  Mexico City, Puebla (ok, Popo, when ya
gonna blow?), Guadalajara/Arandas, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Santiago, Chile,
too often places in China, a couple of other places on regular basis.  Ah,
frequent flyer points.

"Home" in sunny downtown North Carolina.  Great place to live (ummm....sorry,
absolutely TERRIBLE place....mean, nasty people, ugly place....you don't want
to move here.....trust me!) except for the expate's (known locally as "those
d*%$ yankees").  (grin)

Andrew