[Duo2400] Re: Duo 2300c HD on a PB 1400c ?

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 17 07:46:04 PST 2002

Conflict Catcher was a program designed to eliminate conflicting
startup items (Extensions, Control Panels and Preferences) so you can
avoid this problem. So can you get the machine to start up with the
extensions turned off? What OS version are you running? What
non-standard (didn't install with Apple's OS) Control Panels and
Extensions are you running?

Larry