[Duo2400] Re: Duo 2300c HD on a PB 1400c ?

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Tue Dec 17 09:08:36 PST 2002

Just to clarify, the 2400 is designed around the 12.5mm thick drive. A
thinner drive will fit but there have been questions about heat dissipation
without sufficient contact with the heat sink. I have the IBM DARA218000
18gb hd in mine and it works great. Now if I could just find the cash for a
new 60gigŠ