[Duo2400] dongles

Chris Thornburg cthornburg at saipan.netpci.com
Wed Dec 18 17:23:07 PST 2002

francis.fitzpatrick at att.net wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Does anyone have any hints for keeping dongles attached to PC Cards?  For some,  the
> weight of the cable pulls it out.  For example, I have to hold the dongle in with one hand
> on my Ethernet card.
>
> Also, are there any cases out there for PC cards and dongles?  I mostly use my 2400c in
> the office but tossing PC cards in a drawer does not seem like a good recipe to preserve
> their lives.

I went to my local office supply store and bought a PC card holder which
holds if I remember right 6 PC card only the slim ones not the double
size ones. I tried not very hard to get it to hold all mine including
the double size no luck. I wouldn't hold the cable/dongle. It was
expensive here $16 it was made by the same people who make the arm rest
for computer can't remember the name now since I'm at work.

sincerely

Chris on Guam (back in the stone ages after Super Typhoon hit)