[Duo2400] Re: Which browser? & 96meg RAM

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 09:56:25 PST 2002

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of iCab -- I am always biased towards
small-publisher, well-designed, well-supported software. I guess I used
it in its early days and thought it had an excellent feature set, but a)
its UI was ugly and b) its JavaScript support was such that I couldn't
really use much of the web.

It sounds like it's time for me to conduct another browser shootout of my
own...

Ivan.