MERRY CHRISTMAS

Drew Johnson captain_drew at alphabreeze.net
Wed Dec 25 09:52:39 PST 2002

Duo/2400 List wrote:

>        Duo/2400 List Digest #3535
>
> 1) Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
>
>From: "Brandy Bender" <brandybndr at hotmail.com>
>
>So as not to Offend anyone!
>PLAIN OLD
>
>HAPPY HOLIDAYS Listies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>and a Wonderful New Year!
>:-)
>
>Whatever that may mean to you!
>Brandy

Whereby I am deeply .  .and personally sickened and offended at the
creeping PC BS that is infecting the world:

. . . and being cognizant that President U. S. Grant (in 1876 I
believe), by Proclamation, made "Christmas" a Government recognized,
SECULAR Holiday

. . . and also having knowledge that for eons, pagans and others of
non-Christian ilk have celebrated the season.

. .  also understanding that Capitalists (even the CHICOMS) around the
world unabashedly cash in on the season. .

 . . . -and being a non ashamed, proud Born Again Believer in The Son of
God,  Christ the King:

Therefore, let me wish each and every living thing . .  a very MERRY and
BLESSED CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN !!

If you are offended. .  you need to learn a little acceptance of
DIVERSITY <G>

--
Very warm regards,