[Duo2400] Re: USB Card Support 1.4.1 Install?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Dec 28 09:08:27 PST 2002

Nice catch, I was thinking it came with software, but couldn't find
it. Is it on their website?

If not, I guess you know what my next question is? ;-)

>>I previously ran a Macally USB card on my cardbus enables 2400.
>>When I reloaded 8.6 after a HD failure I tried to reinstall USB
>>Card Support 1.4.1.
>>
>>The installer says it won't work for this machine.  I used
>>TomeViewer to get the parts into the Extensions folder, but on
>>startup I get a message that it was not enabled and to read the SDK
>>docs.
>>
>>So what have I forgotten about how to make this work over the last two years?
>>
>>Thanks...
>
>Hi Ralph,
>
>Maybe this is too obvious, but are you using the MCE-modified drivers?
>--
>
>Jose Antonio Alvarez Dios
>
>e-mail addresses: jaaldios at usc.es, jaaldios at jazzfree.com
>e-fax number (in the USA, handles voicemail too) 1 (419) 828-9794
>fax number (in Spain) 34981597054

>To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
><DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>Need help from a real person? Try.
><DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
>----------
>Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here!
>MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>  RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
>Traveler  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
><http://roadtools.com>
>
>Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>  After-market
>parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
>MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only
>$879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
><http://www.macresq.com>

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.