[Duo2400] Re: 2400 Memory?

Andrew W. Hill jessicat at jmug.org
Tue Dec 31 15:19:59 PST 2002

>Sorry, but I disagree. Adtec had trouble getting RAM larger than
>96meg to work in the 2400 (for some unknown reason). So a better
>test would be to get 128meg. If the 128 works then the chances of
>the 64 working are extremely high, but if the 64 meg works there is
>still no guarantee that the 128 will.
>
>A better test would be to get the 128 first....anyone?

Of course.
I naturally defer to the experts here :)

Didn't we discover that you could wire out the old chips etc?  Get a
grand total of 128mb by bypassing 64 on the chip across over the 32?
I know nothing about this so...

Aqua
--
Fade far away, dissolve, and quite forget
What thou among the leaves hast never known,