Finding Abandonware and Shareware / OS 7

simon weinberg simonweinberg at club-internet.fr
Sun Nov 24 07:03:30 PST 2002

Hi all,

I am setting up an LC II to give to a pal who is new to computers. I
was wondering if anyone can point me to a coupla sites where I can hget
ancient (system 7) applications - maybe an old clarisworks for example?
Also something for his 4 and 2 yr old boys?
He is French speaking, so anything in French would be even better!!! I
have spent ages searching on the net but I can't find too much in the
way of serious applications!

Thanks for any help! Feel free to mail me offline!

Simon