Rocket in a Duo Dock Plus?

T (W) Virkkala virkkala at wirkman.com
Tue Apr 1 21:36:32 PST 2003

I'm curious, intrigued by the Radius Rocket.

Now, I own several NuBus Macs - but most are PowerMacs (an 8100, some
7100s). But I have only one NuBus '040 machine: My 280c's Duo Dock Plus.

So my question is: Would a Radius Rocket work in it?

Would I have to junk 7.5.x on the Duo and go back to 7.1.x?

Would it still network well with my other Macs via Ethernet, if I did
downgrade the system?

Is there a particular Rocket that I should avoid - or install?

Would a Rocket increase the speed of my machine when docked?

Would it boot up as a separate virtual computer?

Well, as you can see, I've lots of questions. Anyone got answers?

Should I join the Rocketeers list and leave you all alone?

¢¢

"I junk all emails that aren't ASCII"