Glod on 2400

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 11:07:59 PST 2003

Just to add my 2 cents, I have used DT&T many times
they do good work and have fast turn around.

Great if you don't have the time or technical savy to
repair it yourself.

I use my 2400 daily in my sales job so I needed a
quick fix. Luckily I am in their area so I could drop
off and pick up, made it very speedy.

By the way, even after 5 years of using my 2400, I
still get a lot of great comments when I take it out
at a customers, they are amazed at the small size and
quality of the machine. Just goes to show newer is not
always better

> >I am unfamiliar with DT&T.
>
> Old name:    DT&T Macintosh Services, Inc.
> New name:    DT&T Computer Services, Inc.
> 3095 Osgood Court, Fremont, CA  94539
> (800)622-7977, (510)661-0999
>
> <http://dttservice.com>

=====