[Duo2400] Re: Glod. Triumph? battery

Milton Lukins Milton at MiltonLukins.com
Wed Apr 2 20:12:56 PST 2003

Hi Clay,

Is that a bolt on hardtail?  Mikuni carb?

My petcocks weep a bit sometimes so when I park it I put coffee cans under
them.

What do you think?  Would an 8 year old NOS (never used Duo M1499) battery
be any good?

Milton Lukins
703-869-1421