OT: Vintage Macs

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 19:42:41 PST 2003

>Ralph,
>
>That's funny!
>
>I am keeping the "Vintage" 2400c though. I can't really imagine it would
>ever be worth the few hundred dollars it's worth to part with it.

Yeah? Well that's why I still have the PM7200, Centris, Performa,
Plus, 512KE, 2400/G3, 2400/603, 2400/603-AC Only....I always think
they're worth keeping and hold out too long. ;-(
Heck, I'd forgotten how fast 7.6.1 was until I booted up the Performa
the other day...and that's with a slow harddrive.

No one believes me that all these machines will serve just as well as
any current computer for what most people use them for: Internet,
Quicken, Word Processing and Excel...

Well, maybe not the 512KE or Plus... ;-)

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.