[Duo2400] Re: [OT]: Things just Macs can do...;-)

Eric L. Strobel fyzycyst at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 08:12:43 PDT 2003

on 04/09/03 11:02 AM, Clark Martin at cmmac at sonic.net wrote:

> Unless the prices have changed those adapters were about as expensive
> as the monitor.  And these days it would be cheaper to get an LCIII
> or Q605 or whatever to replace the LC.

GAK!!  Where were you buying those?  Even 'back in the day' these things
were only about $35 or so.  NEC gave them away like candy if you owned one
of their monitors (I don't even recall them checking very hard, and there
may have been some nominal shipping charge).

- Eric.

--

Eric Strobel (fyzycyst at NOSPAM^mailaps.org)