[Duo2400] 2400 <-> Palm V?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 21:11:37 PDT 2003

I. See if the Palm desktop software will import your data directly or
export it to an interchange format, then import it.

2. Sync with just the serial cable, you need the cradle.  I use a
cable at work and cradle at home.  I think they sold it as a travel
cable.

>I inherited a Palm V with broken cradle, but itm got the Palm working again.
>
>Risking to come out as hopelessly old-fashioned, I should say that up to now
>I use Now UDT/C on my 2400 and my office G3 and carry a (beautiful) Filofax
>with printouts instead of a PDA.
>
>Is there way to get my Now-stuff (calendar and addresses) from the 2400 into
>the Palm? What equipment would I have to buy for that? Or would it be easier
>with my office G3?
>
>-tobias.

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.