[Duo2400] Re: 2400 <-> Palm V?

Fred Pentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Fri Apr 11 07:50:37 PDT 2003

I hope I am not off topic. You are not old fashioned. I use a Handspring and
a paper based planner. The PDA is great as an electronic data base and note
pad. I have the fold up key board - love it. The paper is better for me for
planning. I write up the pros and cons on my web site. www.timemanage.com I
use a PC laptop and my 2400 to get balanced perspectives. I have used ACT
2.0 on my 2400 for years. I use Outlook on my PC and sync with my PDA. Why
because ACT didn't upgrade their software for the MAC past version 2.8
(years ago). They upgrade the PC version every year and charge a whopping
price for each new version.

I don't believe there is a definitive answer to all. The key is develop a
system that works for you.

Fred