[Duo2400] Re: continue to need help w/2400

David Price dprice145 at cox.net
Mon Apr 14 06:54:19 PDT 2003

>I noticed that with 8.6 there is a lag between when I click and when
>it registers the action so I use the tapable-trackpad feature. My
>trackpad works fine with 7.6.1. I don't have a problem with typing
>though. Stick with it because these are really cool little
>Powerbooks.

I have checked & repaired hd with Norton, restarted with extensions
off, started typing when processor first came on, have reinstalled
8.6, and typing is still registering very slow. I think it may be 8.6
too. I'm trying to get a copy of 7.6.1. and then see. I think this is
a cool pb too.
thanks for the help, folks.