continue to need help w/2400

Parkblue at gmx.net Parkblue at gmx.net
Tue Apr 15 06:53:48 PDT 2003

I'd say suspect 1: extensions. Suspect 2: RAM, as already mentioned. I doubt
that 8.6 is the culprit, which is what I've been running on mine. But any
extension _in combo with another_ may be guilty. RAM: after maxing my office
G3 with 576megs it takes now up to two minutes to even _start_ starting up.
So I wonder if RAM could be the one.
  Btw, you do know the old trick for eliminating extensions: disable
everything, then load one half. Try and then load the other half. Each time
the error appears you half the half that's contains the culprit.
ConflictCatcher is a great tool for that.

Good luck,
tobias.