Tres problemos

Milton Lukins Milton at MiltonLukins.com
Tue Apr 15 19:09:44 PDT 2003

#1)  I have an ABS Tape Backup (scsi external).  The Dantz Retrospect
Express software that I have does not support tape drives ( because this
tape drive does not "mount").  APS tech support says I need Retrospect 4.x.
Is there any software anywhere that will do the job short of buying
Retrospect 4. from Dantz ($129)?  I'm stymied.

#2)  Color StyWriter 2400.  No matter what, I continue to get an error
message-----"cartridge is missing or not installed properly"  The cartridge
is there and I cleaned everything extensively.  What now?  Is it just
terminally broke?

#3)  Sony DSC-F1 digital camera.  I have no software for it.  I have found
software but only for PC's---no Macintosh.  It was shipped originally with
both PC and Mac software.  Where can I find Mac software for this camera?

Hopefully someday all of the above will connect to my Duo Dock II.
--
Milton Lukins
703-869-1421