how to store 2400c LiON battery for long term

Jake Luck comet at 10k.org
Fri Apr 18 10:39:09 PDT 2003

What's the best way to store my spare new 2400c battery? I have been
combing the Internet and got many conflicting answers. Some say that you
should leave the battery 40% full and store it in the fridge; while other
claims that it should be stored at full capacity and never in the fridge.
>From all the battery re-engineering posts we have on this list. I was
wondering perhaps someone here can give us a definitive answer regarding
the LiON battery used in our 2400cs.

Thanks.

jake