Dock ate my Duo

Helen Ross helen at koan.de
Thu Apr 17 16:02:57 PDT 2003

hi,
seriously though:

I left my duo in the dock for a week and when I tried to boot it it was totally dead. Tried it on mains and still the same.
Though it must have died, so I left it in disgust, still plugged into the mains. Later that day it booted.

I have had this sort of problem a number of times and wondered if there was something wrong with the dock. Is the dock
supposed to charge up the duo when it is left in? My impressions are that leaving it in the dock totally flattens the battery.

Any suggestions?

Helen