[Duo2400] Re: duo 230 sticky keyboard

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Fri Apr 18 20:52:37 PDT 2003

many thanks to all that have replied regarging this issue-

in the past i have taken the keybd completly apart, cleaned each key and
contact, and even lubricated each key with some teflon-based lube....
however, about 2 years have passed, and it is back to its sticky self
again..

i purchased a new keybd for it many moons ago... however, the keybd had a
very odd smell to it! it was so strong in fact, that i gave it away-- as i
coulnd't stand it! very strange...

does anyone know if the mythic revision F keybds are really worth $70?
would the quality approach the keybd on say... my powerbook G3?  -- or
would it be closer to the other keybds of that era -- say a PB 540..?

thanks again--

dylan

PS i have a duo dock I that i would be willing to give again for free
+shipping if anyone is interested.