[Duo2400] Dead Powerbook 2400

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 19:31:49 PDT 2003

I assume it does not boot up?

Have you tried to boot from an external drive?

Tried SCSI disk mode to test hard drive?

Is the click the hard drive? Is it spinning?

Do you get the startup bong noise when powering up?

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Brian Getz
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo .com