Lind Supercharger 2 Q

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 15:05:02 PDT 2003

Mad Dog wrote:
>I have several batteries I am trying to recondition with a
>Supercharger2.  With some of the batteries, if I push the recondition
>button, it lights up for only a second.
>Does anyone know if something bad will happen if . . .
LOL, there's only a few listees who include such phrases in their
questions as this . . . MD being one them of course!

>I use something to keep the recondition button held down ?
Why bother? If there is no charge to 'burn off', there's no point in
holding the button down. Would it hurt anything if you did hold the
button down anyway? I don't know, but you try it and let us know how it
works out.  :-)

Are you sure the battery is actually connecting to the charger's
contacts? I've had several batts that weren't, but a bit of judicious
trimming of the plastic around the batteries' contacts did the trick.

If charging the battery in the SC2 for days and days doesn't get it to
the point of being able to 'recondition', I'm afraid what you have there
is a case for cell replacement.

BTW, with what type battery(s) are you currently struggling? FYI, with
_apparently-dead_ batteries, I've had no luck SC2-reviving anything
except T3s . . .

Dan K