STILL NEED TECH SUPPORT HELP!!!!! PLEASE READ

Scott's Lists lists at detwiler.us
Mon Apr 21 20:06:07 PDT 2003

>I thought someone else on the list recently went through at least two
>'guaranteed to work' 64MB modules, that didn't.

I'd be that someone else. And just to complete the story, since you
mentioned it...

I got two replacement modules that did not work either.

So, I bought another 2400 with a working 64 MB Module installed.

That modules works flawlessly in the 2400 in question.The 2400's memory slot
must be fine.

Ergo, the memory is bad or otherwise not manufactured to spec.

They (Practical Peripherals, EDGE brand) have since stopped responding to my
emails.

Anaybody want to buy a couple 64 MB modules real cheap? *wink, wink*

Scott