[Duo2400] Re: Lind Supercharger 2 Q

Stephen Kenda sk at interlog.com
Wed Apr 23 12:12:20 PDT 2003

Dear Mad Dog,

In my experience with the Lind Super charger II model sbc-2,  with a
type III battery inserted:

when i have pressed the start conditioning button and the red
discharging light has not come on, the amber charging light has started
flashing.

At this point i have waited until the flashing amber charging light has
stopped flashing and has turned on solid. This wait has taken anywhere
between 5  minutes to one hour,

Once the amber charging light has gone from flashing to solid,  I have
then waited for it to go from solid back to flashing.

If the amber charging light has gone from solid back to flashing, I have
then pressed the start conditioning button and the red discharging light
has come on. This has worked with about  a half dozen type III batteries
i have tried. At this point, I have been able to go through a couple of
discharge and charge cycles. Sometimes at this point i have run the
battery through the Battery recondition program on a 280.

If however, the amber charging light has remained solid for a couple of
hours ie. refused to go back to flashing, the battery has gotten hot. In
this case  i have pulled the battery, let it cool, and  tried
conditioning later.

The type III's have recovered from 0 min  to between 55 min and 105 min.

no luck with a couple of type I's and the one type II.

stephen