Off Topic BUT!

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:25:24 PDT 2003

Dear Listies

This is a bit off topic BUT!

I have 8 more IMacs up for sale (I am replacing the older models) An thought
since we have so many Mac lovers here may as well off' them here first
before I have Randall put them on Ebay.
Specs are Purple IMac's
333Mhz G3
96 Meg Ram
O/S 8.6
6 Gig Hard Drive
Most have Orginal books and papers
.....All have Orginal Software
Software Application CD
Software Restore CD
Williams Sonoma good cooking CD
Quicken CD
Adobe Page Mill
Kai's Photo - Soap SE
World Disk 1 and 2 CD's
Included is also a HP 880c USB Priner
USb Cable
Power cable
RJ45 Cable Phone cord
Key Board
Mouse (little round one and I also have Imouse for some of them also)
All have built in 56 Modems, Earthnet built in (DSL readay)
and standard CD-Rom these are not DVD models.

If you want more infor contact Randall at aussieblnd at hotmail.com off list
(my brother in-law ) since he's selling them for me.  Be nice he's a little
shy!! (I don't have the time for it)
I have 1 G-3 tower that was one of the servers that will also go.  Randall
has specs on that one.
For local people in or about LA he has offered to deliver them for less than
the cost of shipping.

Brandy