OT: non-Mac floppies??

Marc also at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 25 08:33:40 PDT 2003

>there are likely some cross platform "bi's" here
>
>With the Mac, we have wonderful little utilities, like Disk Copy,
>whereby you can create a floppy out of a disk image.
>
>What do members of The Dark Side use to make floppies on their inferior
>machines ?

Drew,

If I've properly understood the query, though not exactly the
creation of a PC disk image, but one option would be to create PC
floppies on the Mac itself.

Disk image aside,

1. Transfer the necessary 'directory' of files to include on the
floppies to the Mac by whatever means available.

2. Format PC floppies using your Mac's PC formatting options.

3. Copy the bundle of files on to it.

Marc