Will this power adapter work with a Duo 230?

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sun Apr 27 04:20:40 PDT 2003

I've found a guy selling an Apple Powerbook 45w power adapter Model M3037
(APS-76) DC out 24v 1.88a

He claims it will work with all Powerbooks raging from the 190 to 3400.
Will it work with a Duo 230? It may sound silly after what he's said, but on
my technical information sheet, it says the Duo uses an AC100-240v at 1.0A

Will his 1.88a be too much for the 1.0a requirements of the Duo or am I just
splitting hairs? I should mention at this point that I know nothing about
currents and what is potentially damaging to the computer, so I would be
glad of any advice to make sure :)

Matt