[Duo2400] Re: Will this power adapter work with a Duo 230?

Clark Martin cmmac at sonic.net
Sun Apr 27 12:56:55 PDT 2003

At 8:35 PM +0100 4/27/2003, Small Moose Ltd wrote:
>Anyway, now that many people have replied to this, am I correct in
>understanding that it will work in the Duo? Here is the link to the picture
>so you can see it yourselves:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2723352266&category=460
>1

This is the power supply for a PB 190 or 5300, it has the small coax
connector on it.  I checked and the model number, M3037, is the same
as for the PS for my PB 5300.

This PS will NOT work on a Duo or any other PowerBook but the 190 and 5300s.

BTW:
If you wrap the URL in < > (less than, greater than) then mail apps
will be able to use the hotlink in total rather than cutting off the
"1" at the end in this case.

<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2723352266&category=4601>

--
Clark Martin