[Duo2400] Re: Will this power adapter work with a Duo 230?

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:46:22 PDT 2003

Dear Gawd Mad Dog a whole room!
My closets only 15'X 15'so its rather small.
Your Wife must be an Angle or very patient woman!
Does she have the Mac Bug also?

Randall told me today 2 Imacs left and 1 G3 Tower (non-server).  Told him I
have another G3 Tower for him to pick up only this one is a server, was an
alternate spare I had Like new inside and out.  Ordered from Apple with Dual
8.5 gig SCSI drives, SCSI card and a single 6 gig EIDE that was added later,
256meg ram.  Thought he was gonna choke when I told him the price, but he
mellowed when I mentioned the server software was going with it.

Brandy