[Duo2400] Re: 56K Global GSM & Cellular Modem PC Card

Ernesto A. Forcadilla forca at look.ca
Sat Aug 2 21:33:10 PDT 2003

Hi Brian,

I want to use the card 56K modem to connect to the Internet,
wireless, with my PB2400. Guess I need a driver to use this modem for
Remote Access connection. The card is not listed in the modem drop
down menu of MacOS 8.6, only Generic PC Card Modem and 3Com impact
ISDN 56K, etc.  Might as well use cellular wireless to maximize the
card. The card is 3Com Megahertz Modem, Model 3CXM756  WITH XJACK
Connector #10F711R13BR4

Thanks
Ernie