[Duo2400] SuperMac display

David N. Gass dgass at swbell.net
Sun Aug 3 00:20:56 PDT 2003

If it's the same monitor I've got, you need an adapter on the end of the
monitor cable to tell the machine what resolution to use and they are
usually missing. My monitor will only support two resolutions, if I remember
correctly and I believe they are 640x480 and 1024x768. The Viewsonic adapter
is different in that it changes the plug from Mac video to VGA. It also is
for a multisync monitor and has no settings. If you use the built in video
on the Duo Dock, you can use something like a Griffin MacSync adapter
(www.griffintechnology.com) to get the sync-on-green to work but since they
cost $40, you have to decide if it's worth it.

   David
   day0ne
   dgass at swbell.net