[Duo2400] Re: off topic jargon/Duo 2300

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 04:59:49 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/4/03 6:09:45 PM, g_alan_e at yahoo.com writes:

<< But "vital element" is singular, taking "words" as
a collective whole. :P >>

Heh...lets all just rewrite the sentence!

<< So, are you in customer support? AKA the helldesk? ;) >>

No, I run the international group for a company  which sells textile
equipment.  Used to work for a little bitty company called Exxon (politics...yeech).
As I travel, I need local access #'s.  AOL, tho a POBGF, does have good
international coverage.  Dialed in from Bandung, Indonesia last year.  Ran a tech
support group for 2 yrs....I'll stay in management!

Didn't get a chance to crank up the 2300 last night, I'll do it this evening
and post the specs this PM if possible.

Andrew