[Duo2400] Re: 96 Meg Chip

Tom Seid t.seid at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 07:12:05 PDT 2003

Yes, it's from Desktop ...and no, don't think I lucked out. I went back to
the ebay sales sight, and the chips I have, look nothing like the chip in
the ad...for one my chips are marked Toshiba, and the ad says Siemans brand.
Oh well, hopefully the seller will respond to my email.
Anybody else have a problem with these chips or this seller?
Tom

on 8/5/03 4:40 AM, andy at andynic.eclipse.co.uk at andy at andynic.eclipse.co.uk