long-term storage and case plastics drying out

Chuck Seahurst at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 5 18:51:33 PDT 2003

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to back off on screws to release tension on the
plastics.
I also like the idea of using Armour All to help protect the plastic.
I'm sure five years would be the max time I could wait before deciding I just had to see
if the duo still works. :-)
Increased value isn't something I'd be looking for. It's more like I simply love my duo's
and don't want to see them lost as useful laptops.
Chuck