[Duo2400] Re: 96 meg module from Desktop memory off eBay

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 21:54:49 PDT 2003

Tom, try this:

http://www.pcstats.com/ramfinder.cfm#toshiba
6 modules @ 16MB = 96MB...though six is a strange configuration

I looked but didn't find anything with the TC516 prefix.
http://www.toshiba.com/taec/cgi-bin/display.cgi?table=Category&CategoryID=7183

B57869
9838KBD
TC5165165FTS-50

>Brian
>Thanks for your response.
>To me they two look identical...they say Vintage Computer...V10121 Rev
>A...they are each comprised of 6, not 4 black rectangles, (as the sellers'
>picture on ebay had 4) the black rectangles on each module have some common
>numbers...
>Toshiba ...B57869
>9838KBD
>TC5165165FTS-50..
>Do these number sound familiar?
>Thanks for your help
>Tom

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.