[Duo2400] Re: 96 meg module from Desktop memory off eBay

Tom Seid t.seid at comcast.net
Wed Aug 6 08:09:38 PDT 2003

Ralph

Thanks for your help.
The guy from Desktop finally got what I was saying...he thinks that they are
the right modules, but inadvertently sent me two of them...so I will see if
one works.
Meanwhile, before I send the second one back, if anyone wants it, contact me
off list and I will front the money ($49.95, plus shipping) instead of
wasting the extra shipping back to the seller.
If they do work, which those of you that have bought them say they do, this
is an outrageous deal...
Thanks again
Tom