[Duo2400] appearance extensions

Gregg Eshelman g_alan_e at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 00:44:13 PDT 2003

--- Donald McCaig <McCaig at va.tds.net> wrote:
> Dear Guru's,
> 	Which 8.6 extensions must I install on my 7.6.1 to
> use the
> appearance cp?

Get the Appearance SDK from here.

ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/Development_Kits/

More info for System 7.1 users.

For using Appearance on System 7.1 you'll also need
the Drag Manager package. Finder 7.1.3 _is_ included
with it. The only version of 7.1.x that _doesn't_
include Finder 7.1.3 is the original 7.1. You'll
also need the Thread Manager.

Adding Appearance, Drag Manager* and Thread Manager
will significantly increase the number of programs
you can run on 7.1.x.

*Formerly Macintosh Drag and Drop. The name "Drag
Manager" brings to mind images of odd nightclubs
of the sort I'd never go into. ;)

=====
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." Hiro Protagonist