[Duo2400] Green Led of death... help

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 09:37:38 PDT 2003

Before you give up all hope,

Try this get it booted up using min ext. OS ?
plug in your battery and power adapter set power
management to never sleep and leave it for a couple of
hours 4-5, this will make sure that the pram and
standard battery are fully charged.

After this try to shut down and restart.

If you still have problems, you may have damaged the
RAM module by putting pressing the keyboard into
place.

If you feel brave, put the original RAM back in or
just use the onboard and see what happens.

There is a very real possiblity that you may have
loosed something else by pressing the keyboard back
in.

Good luck.

=====
Brian