broken GLOD

Stefan stefan at moerker.com
Tue Aug 19 16:25:03 PDT 2003

Alrighty!

The overnight with the reset button pressed + 24 after that with AC only
plugged in worked on my PB 2400! It started fine after I had zapped the
PRAM.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Hope it will last...

AND WISH ME LUCK, I'm gonna try that 96mb chip again, hehehe. Gotta make it
work. Maybe it wasn't the RAM  :)

Here we go.

Stefan