[Duo2400] Re: Glod survey

Larry larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 20 06:04:33 PDT 2003

I thought I'd expand the survey. For those who have had it happen, do
you have any theories on why (excess sleep, plugging/unplugging the
power supply while on, etc.) it happened? Has anyone had it happen
after DT&T replaced the IO Board? Obviously those new to the 2400
wouldn't really know.

GLOD - Green Light of Death, a not always terminal disease that can
require the replacement of the IO Power board, not necessarily the
entire motherboard. The 2400 site has some resuscitation techniques.

~ Larry, Darn Good Design

PS, Mine is still chugging along nicely and giving me two or so hours
from the battery while playing games at Starbucks this morning.