Newer Etherdock

RasAzul at aol.com RasAzul at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 22:04:43 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/23/03 7:10:37 PM, DuoList at lists.themacintoshguy.com
writes:

<< From: Dan K <macdan at comcast.net>

then RasAzul at aol.com wrote:

>This will be connecting to a college ethernet. So what sort of cable will I

>need to do this.

A regular twisted pair 10BT patch cable is all that's needed.

Dan K >>
Thank you everyone for your responses to my question on the newer etherdock.
Forgive me if I do not respond immediately to your responses. At present I am
working at the Minnesota State Fair (The Great Minnesota Get Together) and my
day starts around 10 am and ends about midnight, so I don't have much time to
respond.
Brad(RasAzul)