[Duo2400] Re: GREEN LIGHT

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 17:54:24 PDT 2003

Thanks, I forgot about Jack's site. I know we link to it...but think
we need something in the GLOD section. ;-)

>To Ralph Mawyer and dispersed throng:
>
>RE GLOD.
>you might want to check out this web site. I had the GLOD. I had a techie
>check my circuit board out just below the cover. Mine was caused by a blown
>fuse. We know the 2400 is very power supply sensitive.  I bought a 5 amp
>mini fuse for $1. Installation was completed in less than an hour. Computer
>runs perfectly with the fix.
>
>   A fix can be done with as little as only a keyboard
>removal.  Instructions to check and repair are here:
>
>http://home.socal.rr.com/midijab
>
>Fred

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.