[Duo2400] Re: Glod survey

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:34:40 PDT 2003

Picture this: 10th floor balcony, a cup of hot coffee, spilled on breasts
(boobs).  Had the 2400 in my lap.  Since it hurt like hell I leaned forward
and stood up fast.  The 2400 hit the deck, slid under the rail and out into
space the power cord kind of had it hovering there for a second then with a
little pop and sprong  it dropped like a rock.  Of course my husband just
sat there and watched it go the says "Fly be free". He turns to me and said
wow cool lets do it again.  Over all it was really funny, and I'm happy it
didn't hit anyone during it's suicide plunge!

Brandy