[Duo2400] Re: 2300c/9.1 CD-ROM question

Matthew Wakeman wakemiester98 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 07:19:41 PST 2003

Hi Joe,
I'm going to have a full Duo 280 setup (duo, dock,
monitor, kb, mouse, ethernet adapter, AC adapter) in
about 3 weeks that I won't need anymore.  Could you
use it?

I'd rather donate it to a group that needs it then
sell it outright.

I also might have an extra duo AC adapter lying around
- I'll need a couple of weeks to look for it, though.

-Matt

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>

<http://www.macresq.com>